Personal Data We Collect
We ask you for certain personal data to provide you with the products or services you request. For example, when you make purchases, request to receive communications, create an account, participate in our events or contests, or interact with the Y-Fit Wear website. This personal data includes your:
- Contact details including name, email, telephone number and physical address
- Payment or credit card information
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulation and the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This means new requirements as to how we process personal data. We embrace these changes and new laws, so our policy updates are intended to reflect the transparency this law requires. This law come into effect from May 25th 2018. The details we collect will be used :
- To process your order, to maintain accounts you hold with us and guarantee records and to provide a quality service.
- Managing customer service.
- To comply with all legal requirements.
- For online marketing purposes with your consent, the various sources include email marketing and social media marketing.
The personal data you provide is used to deliver the products to you as well as communicate information about our products, events, services and any other promotional purpose. All communicate will only be about our brand and our community.
You may unsubscribe to our newsletter at any time. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you have: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not share your information with any third parties.
www.yfitwear.com is a secure site with a certified digital certificate. To see the certificate please click on the padlock next to the website address in the website toolbar.